Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Patrick's Day!!!

St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. When I was growing up three wonderful leprechauns would bring me treats and leave me notes. It's only right that Graham should have some very special leprechauns as well. Lily and Lenny (G's leprechauns) left Graham a note and a little Hershey bar, don't worry he only sucked on the outside, I finished it off for him.

































St. Patrick's Day is tough work, time for a nap.


4 comments:

Britt said...

HE is growing up sooo fast!! So adorable. I love that you celebrated! Good for you!

Stephanie said...

He's so cute Tess! I love that you celebrate St. Patricks Day. I will have to make sure my little ones of a couple leprechauns visit them too.

Jandi said...

What a lucky little man he is! We did nothing for St. Patty's day. Lame! I will have to carry on the tradition of our leprechauns.
By the way, Graham is just too darn cute! I want to squeeze him!!

Ylfe said...

Graham is seriously adorable. I love that his leprechauns came!