Friday, May 14, 2010

Race for the Cure

Ryan and I did the Race for the Cure last Saturday. We had a lot of fun. We didn't even get too exhausted, despite our lack of training. We were on the Scentsy team, which made up at huge number of the participants. The Scentsy team was the biggest team they have ever had in the Race, I think there were like 2,500 on our team and about 15,000 total in the Race.






















Me before.

















Both of us before.






















Ryan in 50 years.


















Both of us after.






















Ryan after.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to go Tess and Ryan!! I love the picture of Ryan in 50 years. One of the greatest things about races is people watching.

Ylfe said...

I haven't checked blogs in awhile. I love all these pics! The one of the rainbow is awesome! Graham is so seriously cute!