Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dogs

Graham loves dogs. And I mean he loves them. He watches out the window for them, sleeps with 3 stuffed animal dogs in his crib and adores any real dog he can get his paws on. Dog was even his first word! Back in November we went to Oregon and stayed with my sister Krystal. She has a very sweet lab named Daisy. Graham loved getting acquainted with her. Sorry the pictures are a little bright but be assured that Graham had a big smile on his face.






























3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Cute little dog lover!
krystal

Cool Waters said...

With the book Ryan got for Christmas about training a dog...this must be a prelude to you guys buying one!!

Meyers said...

Omgoooooodness Tess this is perfect...Just give me your address and I will sent you all three of my dogs...lol okay?