Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

On Saturday Graham found his Easter basket in the yard and gathered a few eggs.
























































On Sunday we had Stake conference. G wanted nothing to do with taking Easter pictures. Even though he looked absolutely dashing in his vest and tie.




































Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house for a treasure hunt, a nap, lunch and dinner.














































Who says you have to wear pants while you are on a treasure hunt with your cousins?

2 comments:

Pederson Seven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jandi said...

Sorry that was me who deleted my comment earlier. Not because I wrote something bad. Just because I was doing it from Krystal's computer and my name kept coming up as hers. Anywho :), Tess you are so pretty! I just thought you should know. And G-dawg is so darn cute! Who needs pants at an easter egg hunt?! Not me! Okay, maybe I do. But Graham surely does NOT. Love and miss you sister pants!