Monday, September 26, 2011

The Coast

While visiting my family in Oregon last month Ryan, Graham and I decided to take a mini family trip to Lincoln City. We enjoyed the little shops and restaurants and of course the beach.
















































The first day was really sunny but really windy. We stayed on the beach just long enough to feel the warm sand on our feet and scoop a few buckets full of sand.


































The second day was really cloudy but it almost felt warmer than the first because it wasn't as windy. We decided to go for an early morning beach walk.















Graham giving me one of his sideways looks. This sideways look is saying "I'm going to run in the ocean, let's see if you can catch me."















Not only did Graham love running in the sand, he loved running in the water. Can you even tell he is wearing shoes in the picture below? Nope, it just looks like he has sand feet.















After the beach walk Graham kicked back and made himself cozy while watching some PBS kids.

3 comments:

Jandi said...

I'm so jealous!! Wish we could've been there too. I love Graham just kicking back in the bed with his pacifier. So cute!! Love you guys!

Pederson Seven said...

We LOVED seeing you guys in August! Such great pictures at the beach.
Krystal

Tyra Baird said...

I just lover your family