Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Day

For the first time in Graham's life Ryan was home for Valentine's Day! But you wouldn't know it because I didn't take a picture of Graham and Ryan. Just the yearly V-day picture of me and Graham. We enjoyed dinner at Wingers as a family. The added bonus was that on Tuesdays kids eat free, which was awesome considering that Graham didn't eat any of his food.




















2012. G was thrilled to be taking this picture, okay maybe not.















2011















2010

3 comments:

Cool Waters said...

Graham looks so different! I like the mommy-son pictures :)

Britt said...

Tess you are a doll and little G is too. It's fun to see the growth of g each year. Crazy! He's such a big boy!

I sure do hope the adjustments for Lars adorable house are posted. As I was reading I just knew he'd eat the house! He's a great eater that lucky dog.

Jandi said...

Sister Pants, you are TOO cute!!!