Monday, June 11, 2012

Penny is 2 months old and Graham is a goof ball


Penny is getting older, 2 months to be precise. She had her check up today and she was 8 lbs. 14oz. (4.52%) and 22 inches long (29.98%). And she got 6 vaccinations (3 shots, and one orally). For some reason it has never been hard for me to see my kids get their shots. Call me a heartless mother, I don't care. I just think I am protecting you from crazy childhood diseases, you want to talk about pain let's talk about you having Rotavirus or Polio, yeah that's what I thought, we would rather have a shot.  


 We love our little Penny girl. 


 This past weekend we went to Eagle Fun Days. Here is Graham posing on a cool bench. He literally spent like 2 whole minutes crawling around on it and sitting in funny positions while Ryan took his picture. p.s. 2 minutes is a long time if you didn't know what I meant by that.





3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

amen on the shots! I am laughing thinking about Graham on that bench posing:)

Britt said...

Oh FUN!! Love those kiddos! You are such a fun one! Penny has the sweetest smile. Love ya Tess!

Jandi said...

Oh Penny!! Whata dollface!!! Kenny and I both think she looks like Graham. I just can't wait to squeeze her tininess (sp??) in a couple of weeks!! Graham posing is hilarious!! I'm pretty sure I can imagine Ryan doing that very same thing. :)
Love you guys!!