Friday, July 13, 2012

1st week of swimming lessons



Graham had his first week of swimming lessons. Besides throwing all the goggles into the pool (everyday), splashing other kids, pushing his cousin and crying out to me that he is all done and ready to go each time his turn is over, things have gone relatively well. Graham's class is at the same time as 6 of his cousins. I probably drive my sisters in law crazy because I am so nervous and worried during the whole class. Kids and water make me nervous, even if they are at swimming lessons being supervised. Graham loves the water and really likes Miss Keri. We are excited for class again next week!





2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's so awesome that he can put his head underwater and its no big deal for him! How fun! And I love your new picture on the blog.

Jandi said...

Swimming lessons with Myles is one of my favorite memories!! It was so fun!! Way to go Graham!!! Have fun next week!