Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oregon Thanksgiving Trip

Ryan and I went to visit my family in Oregon for Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun even though it was a quick visit. We got to see my parents, Krystal and Dave and their kids, Brig and Tyra and their kids and Jandi and Kenny and their almost kid. The days were filled with driving, food, football, Tripoley and more driving. We love family!
















Ryan and I with Etta, Brig and Ty's youngest, on Thanksgiving Day.
































The night of Tripoly!


















Ryan's really good poker face.






















My cute little sister Jandi.

















Me and Mom saying goodbye

4 comments:

The Munk Family said...

I haven't been to your parent's house in years. Seeing the pics brought back fun memories. Glad to see the gang together again. Be sure to email me when Jandi has her little one!
Love, Alesha

Jandi said...

I miss you already sister! I love the Tripoley pics! I'll have to get some from you. You and Ryan are so fun and cute!
My belly misses you hugging it! :)

Ylfe said...

These pictures are so fun! I wish I had been there! Love you!

Cool Waters said...

We still down for the Christmas Eve Sleepover!?!