Monday, November 30, 2009

Graham goes to church and other fun things

Yesterday was Graham's first Sunday at church. He did great! This is him after church, judging by the look on his face I don't know if he was very impressed.

















Bath time!!!






















For the most part Graham does pretty well taking baths.





















This is Graham realizing just what he got himself into having us as parents.
















Graham saying his prayers, just kidding, he was trying out his tummy time surf board.

5 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Those are so great! Love his church clothes!
Krystal

Jandi said...

He is so cute! I really love that first pic! And Tess, you look amazing!! You too Ryan! :)

Ylfe said...

oh, these are so cute. I love the one with hand on his face. What an adorable little guy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable. I just wish you lived closer so I could see the little guy in person. Have so much fun with him- I miss those times with Claire when she'd just curl in and fall asleep in my arms. Now she's a crazy hyper 2 year old who only cuddles if she's hurt or sick. . .

Britt said...

adorable! What are you doing this weekend?