Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grandmas and Grandpas

Graham is lucky to have so many grandmas and grandpas that love him.

















Graham in the hospital with Ryan's parents, Grandma and Grandpa Smith.






















Graham and Grandma Baird. My mom was able to come and stay for a week after Graham was born. They had lots of fun together especially hanging out at night while I slept.






















Graham with his great Grammie.

















Graham with great Grandma Smith.

















Four generations of Smith boys. Graham's middle name Wesley is after his great Grandpa Smith whose middle name is also Wesley.

We love grandmas and grandpas!

5 comments:

Britt said...

Ohhh I love Grandma Baird!! How fun!

Tyra Baird said...

He's so cute. The four geerations pic is special. Way to go guys. we miss you tons. Lliam doesn't believe us when we say his name is graham. I think he confused about the crackers. Its tough being five. By the way your posts are hestrical! Tell your friend I think it was a great investment. And that pic beats any you could take of Graham with santa and the easter bunny.

Jandi said...

What a lucky baby!! He is so darn cute! I agree, the four generations pic is so neat!! Tell Graham hi for me and that we're going to come and play sometime soon.

Ylfe said...

he is a very loved little guy! and so so adorable. i can't wait to meet him and hold him.

Ylfe said...

oh, and isn't mom the best when she comes to help! I just love all the help she has been when I've had my kids. she is amazing.