Thursday, February 11, 2010

I had a Birthday!

I turned 24 on January 31st! I think it's about time I posted about it. It was a great day. Family came over for dinner and cake and presents. Graham gave me the best gift, he slept through the night for two nights in a row. Thanks to everyone that came over and for all the wonderful gifts. And thanks to Ryan for being so great all the time!

















My cake!

















My wonderful present helpers. I love Brayden's mischievous face.






















My surprised face. Yes, a Jillian Micheal's Wii game! Let the workout begin.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jillian is amazing! I have been doing it for a couple months now a couple times a week and still get sore everytime!

Ylfe said...

Happy Birthday Tess! Love you little sister! You'll always be little to me no matter how old you get!