Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tough guy

Graham got his shots today. He did really well. He screamed of course but he calmed down pretty quick. Right now he is taking the longest nap ever. Here is a picture of him showing off his battle wounds or cute band aids.






















This morning we took Ryan to the airport. He will be in Florida for work till Saturday night. Graham just gave him tons of smiles even though it was only 5am. I think he is a morning person. This is his new favorite trick to do with daddy. Airplane on daddy's stomach.


4 comments:

Jandi said...

Graham is looking so cute!! He's just growing up so fast!

Billy and Megan said...

What a doll he is! I'm glad to hear you got to sleep for your birthday. Is he still doing it? I hope his little legs feel better quick.

Cool Waters said...

My friend's baby boy did the same thing after getting his shots; sleeping so long. So I'm thinking it's only natural! He's looking good I miss him!

Ylfe said...

ouch! He is looking so different! He's just so adorable. Can't wait to meet him face to face. He looks like he's going to be a blondie.