Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cousins, Oregon Trip Part Two

Graham got to meet 10 cousins on the Oregon trip plus one cousin in the oven. We almost got documented pictures of him meeting all of them. I think cousin Etta is the only one we missed, she is just too quick to capture on camera.

















My sister Jandi with Myles and a bun in the oven, my sister Krystal with Kurt, me with Graham, and my sister-in-law Tyra with Pheobe and Neddie.

















Graham with cousins Nicole (12), Nate (10) and Lliam (5).
















Graham with cousin Myles.

















Birthday boys. Derek (8) and Nate (10) with their new wheels.

















Stroller boys. Graham with cousin Kurt (2) watching the other kids ride bikes.

















Graham with his cousin Lauren (5). Lauren was watching Graham suck on his pacifier and she started laughing and said that he looked like a jaguar. Then Graham started sucking on her fingers and she said it felt like a jaguar too. I didn't know that Graham was a jaguar but now I do.

3 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Dear Myles,

You're hot stuff. Can't wait for our next date.

Love, Ellie

The Munk Family said...

Wait a second...Jandi is pregnant again?!! How come she hasn't updated her blog?! She has an email coming from me very soon! That sneaky girl. Thanks for the inside scoop. Love your pictures!

Love, Alesha

trgiles said...

Liam is five!? I remember when he was born!!