Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am 6 months old!!

Yes. It's true. I am 6 months, 1 week and 1 day old now. My life has gone pretty fast so far. Lots of things have been happening the last few weeks. I had a doctor's appointment, I got shots, and I started eating "real" food. I weigh 15lbs. and I am 26 1/2 inches tall. One of my favorite things to do is to smash my face into the ground, then push up on my toes and slowly inch forward. I don't sleep through the night because that is highly overrated, but I do take good naps during the day, usually. As you can see my top skill is typing, however, it's nap time and I have nothing else to say.

3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Sweet typing, Graham.
-Nicole :)

Sara said...

Oh my heck he's cute. When is he coming to visit me? I can't believe he's 6 months already!

Billy and Megan said...

Graham, you are such a cutie. Will you come type for me? I need a "hand" with that....