Friday, August 27, 2010

Graham doesn't like...

A few things Graham doesn't like....
















Cold water at parks in Eagle, ID.
(He actually loves water...just not when we drop him
into the middle of a bunch of fountains coming out
of the ground)

















Mud...I thought he'd love it. He didn't.

















Eating.
































Firetrucks...or parades, we're not sure which. Maybe both.

















Laying on the couch with dad.

















Zoos. (He actually likes zoos,
but the elephants were a little
boring for him.)

6 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

does Graham like me?
krystal

p.s. tell him I think he is really cute.

p.s again...Jandi is here!

Unknown said...

Of course he loves you!!!

Jandi said...

This makes me laugh! I think the high chair pic may be my favorite. Love u guys!

Jandi said...

wait...maybe the stroller/parade one is my favorite. I need to keep looking at them. He's too cute, even when he's not happy!

Ylfe said...

these pictures are hilarious! made me laugh out loud. he is so darn cute. I can't believe he's almost one! and I'm so impressed with your fence. awesome job!

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

Oh my goodness! That is one of the cutest things I've seen. So funny!