Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthdays!

In the last two months Ryan and I have both had our Birthdays. Why I haven't blogged about them yet, I'm not quite sure. We both had great days filled with fun, family and awesome gifts. Ryan turned 27 and I turned 25.
















Here we are 5 years ago to the day taking our engagement pictures.


















And here we are on my Birthday. I'd say we are aging fairly gracefully.


















Probably the highlight of Ryan's gifts was the 6 pack belt his sister Terri Anne made. I can't think of anything that screams Ryan louder than a 6 pack belt. Plus, as you can see it is filled with Mt. Dew. Terri Anne gets 5 gold stars for this gift.






















What would a birthday be without a huge tub of cheese balls?


















My birthday fruit pizza.

















And finally here I am opening my awesome new yellow jacket with all my present helpers.


3 comments:

Danielle said...

HA! That belt is AWESOME. And that fruit pizza looks deliiiiiiicious. Happy late Birthday to both of you!!!

Jandi said...

Happy Birthday! Aren't you forgetting about the awesome unicorn we got Ryan?! :) Just kidding!! Love you guys! Wish we could've celebrated with you!!! Good job on the fruit pizza!!

Cool Waters said...

You didn't have to make the fruit pizza,right!?! :) I like that idea...just might steal it for mine or Sam's birthday cake!