Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

For the second year in a row Ryan is in Memphis for work. Luckily I have had Graham to keep me company both years. Graham and I had a wonderful day together. We went to lunch at Red Robin and Graham was an angel. He sat in his high chair the whole time (usually he wiggles out and ends up on my lap) he ate his lunch and only tried to eat his crayons and coaster a couple times. To top it all off the little man fell asleep in the car on the way home and took a 3 hour nap after that!













Valentine's Day 2010 and Valentines Day 2011























Of course the best part of the day was talking to my Ryan tonight! Friday is almost here!

2 comments:

Jandi said...

You guys are so cute!!! I love the pics you took both years!! Good job Graham for being awesome at Red Robin!! Love you guys!

Ylfe said...

love all these pics! Graham is too cute for words.