Friday, March 4, 2011

My boys

Life is moving right along. Nothing very new to report, just that I love having Ryan home and Graham is the cutest little guy ever!













Graham did a great job filling Ryan's shoes while he was away! And believe me that is not an easy thing to do.






















The very essence of Graham captured in a picture (he was giving me a taunting smile because he had been hitting his car into the window.)






































Graham up to his armpit in the "Goldfish Grahams" bag. Can you blame him? No, no you can't.

4 comments:

Jandi said...

Oh Graham is just the cutest!! I love the essence of Graham picture! Those are the best pics when you can capture their little personalities. Glad Ryan is back safely! Love you guys!

Cool Waters said...

Chloe is into shoes too! Isn't it funny? Did Ryan wear that outfit to work for halloween??

Unknown said...

Oh Terri Anne you know your brother better than that. It wasn't Halloween, it was just a regular day at the office.
-Tess

Pederson Seven said...

so is that an amigo costume?! It's looking kind of amigo-ish.
I want one.
krystal