Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

I love this day! Green is my favorite color, so to have a day when everything can be green is so awesome. Ryan didn't wear green today, I pinched him. I bet he got pinched at work too.

















We started off the day with Lucky Charms, of course. Graham got a handful, then had a bowl of Wheat Chex, one of his favorites. (Don't mind the Christmas jammies, they still fit so he still wears them.)


















When I was growing up I had leprechauns that would bring me things days and days before St. Patrick's Day. Graham has two leprechauns that bring him things, their names are Lilly and Lenny.

















This year...Gold coins and Hot Wheels.


















Graham got very sad when I put the pot of gold away so we could eat lunch.

















Poor guy.

















Time for an after lunch treat.






















Pistachio pudding, yum...

















Does he like it?


















Yes, yes he does.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

ha- you are the cutest ever! Seriously, I definitely want to have leprechauns come to my house now! Super fun.

Jandi said...

Leprechauns came to our house too!! So great!!! Graham is adorable, as are you!!! Love you sister green shirt!

Nicole said...

Of course Ryan didn't wear green.Nut. I love Lilly and Lenny. Graham is in for years of fun ahead. Yay for Green!
krystal

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

what a sad little face!
i never had leprechauns visit me growing up... lucky!
:)

Unknown said...

I love that when Graham started crying, you whipped out your camera and started taking pictures. That is for sure a sign of true parenting. :) You and Ryan are the best.

Meyers said...

Tess I'm so happy for you love. You are one lucky lil momma and wifey. You lil guy looks very happy and not to mention he is cuter than a button.
And as for the leprechauns that visit your house...I am def. going to steal that idea when I have lil ones of my own. Very cool idea.