Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random February

Here are some little gems from February that just couldn't find themselves in any other posts.







































Rubber boots, a big favorite right now.



















Me, last week, at 34 weeks.














Lars enjoying his favorite spot, the bottom step.



And here is a little video of Graham singing some of his "Daddy song". He made it up all on his own and usually sings it when he jumps on his bed. The full version is "Daddy, daddy, da, da, daddy." Sometimes mommy and Larsy get thrown in there too. My favorite was when he sang "Mommy, mommy, ma, ma, Tess". What the heck? How does he know?

2 comments:

Britt said...

You just don't get any cuter! I love little Graham, or as we like to say Grayham. ;) Tess, you are such a great mother, I love your voice in the video.

I also love that he says Tess. Like it's the surprise. Wish I could come see you today.

Happy March!

Tyra Baird said...

kids are great! Our kids discovered that brig's pet name for me is wubbywubbyzamzam (the weird pet names runs in the family). Now I have to keep them from calling me that (or hanky - etta) and Pheobe is now trying to claim mine title. We've had words. They're so preceptive