Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We love St. Patrick's Day around here. Okay, maybe it's just me.




















I was especially excited to make green pancakes for Graham this year. However, he really wanted blue pancakes so it took him a long time to even try the green ones. He ended up eating his favorite cereal, "Hucky Charms", also known as Lucky Charms.















When Graham got out his bowl and spoon he found his St. Patrick's Day present from Lily and Lenny (his leprechauns). He loved that there was a surprise in the drawer but the excitement soon faded. He doesn't want anything to do with the green cabbage patch baby.















Oh well, maybe I should have made blue pancakes and gotten him the green football I was originally going to get him. But this boy needed a baby to practice with. After this excited picture of him finding the baby he put it back in the drawer and closed it. He doesn't like to talk about babies, what are the chances that things will change in the next two weeks?

2 comments:

Britt said...

TWO WEEKS! I can't wait for your little angel to be here. Maybe if you dress her in a dog costume little G will like her better?

GOOD LUCK T!

Jandi said...

We love St. Patrick's Day too, but we didn't do a single thing we had planned for that day. Kinda sad. I'm glad you did some fun stuff! I agree with Brittany and putting your new babe in a dog costume. Myles loved when I put Wyn in a spider costume! :) Love you, Sister Pants!!