Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter

After feeding the cows, the Easter suit photo shoot and of course church we went to Ryan's parent's house on Easter for dinner and an egg hunt.















Our last family picture of just the 3 of us. (8 hours before Penny was born)















I have a hard time buying Easter baskets, Graham will forever get a sand bucket on Easter.















The egg hunt triggered the contractions. But I didn't take them seriously because I thought it was just because I was moving around a lot. Silly me.















Like cousin, like cousin. Graham and Landon seem to have both been looking at something very bright.















Smith side cousins minus Riley. Front row: Graham, Landon, Ellie, Chloe, Macey and Jackson. Back row: Brooklyn, Livi, Hank, Brayden and Adri.




















Graham takes eating jelly beans very seriously.















And of course some football with Dad.



1 comment:

Tyra Baird said...

Congrats and happy late easter. I love seeing pictures of your family Tess.