Thursday, April 5, 2012

Let the tantrums begin

It's hard to believe that this sweet little boy is the same little boy that threw a fit today in Target. The little lady growing in my stomach is due in 6 days so we were at Target browsing through the nursing bras when all of a sudden Graham started emptying the bins of thongs nearby. While I tried to stop him he started screaming around and getting all floppy and yes throwing thongs at me. Finally, I was able to calm him, but oh brother, thong throwing! What will he think of next?! Good thing he is so darn cute and loves to snuggle.

7 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Thongs as in 80's flip flops right? JUST KIDDING!!! That is so funny after the fact I'm sure;)
krystal

Danielle said...

pahah...thong throwing?! That's hilarious. I know, really frustrating in the moment- but funny to hear about! I'm so excited to see your new babe!

Lindsey said...

Haha oh my :) I'm sure the sight of that made anybodies day that was watching! I was in Macy's once in the bra section and this little boy kept yelling "boobies! boobies! boobies" I couldn't stop laughing.

Sara said...

Oh Mr. Graham....what a character. I love that kid. I

Callie and Jordan said...

Oh, thong throwing gave me a good chuckle.:) I hope you are feeling well. I am SO EXCITED for Drake's future wife to make her appearance. Take care until then!

Billy and Megan said...

Oh, that is so funny (because it wasn't my kid). He is such a cutie! Next time drop him off at my house! :)

Britt said...

Naughty G! I love him all the same, even if he is throwing thongs! You should reenact and film it just for us readers! Love ya T!