Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Sometimes I long for the days of cameras with film. I know, I'm an old soul. Tonight I started to think about childhood pictures and how they are so special to me because they show so much "in the moment" type stuff. So tonight I decided I wanted to take one picture of the kids in their Halloween get up and call it good. I knew I wouldn't be able to take just one, but I wanted to try.
Here is our one shot. Classic, no one is looking at the camera.
Graham was Michael Jordan
I justified taking a few more pictures since trick or treaters came to the door during our "one shot".
Penny was a penny.
Graham and his friend Ashlyn hitting up the houses.

Graham got super nervous when someone opened the door wearing a mask. He lost it, and ran and buried his face in my friend's legs. But getting more candy is apparently worth possibly getting scared again.
Last Friday they had trick or treating in Ryan's office. This year Ryan didn't dress up. Instead he made his work area into a hobo living space and was "Occupy Scentsy". This was great trick or treating practice for Graham. He would just say "Candy!" really loud, as if he were saying "Cheese" for a picture.
We love Halloween! Here is to hoping I don't eat all the candy tonight.

4 comments:

Britt said...

How fun and so cute! Happy Halloween!

Jandi said...

You guys are so cute!! Love it!! And your brown boots are coat are adorable!!!! :) Glad you guys had fun!!

Jandi said...

"and coat" is what I should've written. :)

Snoops6 said...

Hi Graham, Penny and parents,
I loved the pictures of Halloween and birthday. I hope you are all feeling better! Love, Grandma Gummybear