Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm 27, what?!

I know, 27 isn't old, I'm not saying it is. But in my head I still think "oh yeah I'm in my early 20s" and then I'm like, "Umm, Tess you are actually in your later 20s." And then someone rings the gong in my head and I'm like "where did the last 5 years go?!"
Here is what 27 looks like as of today.
 Sometimes I feel silly thinking that I took a picture of myself just for the sake of documenting what I look like but then I remember that most of the pictures I take are of the kiddos and years from now I might start to wonder what I used to look like. Hence, the self portrait.
Here is what 27 looks like with a 3 year old nose picker. Keeping it classy one photo at a time.
It has already been a great day! Just had a lunch date with the husband at our favorite restaurant in town, Old Chicago. Here's to another great year! I just painted my fingernails blue! I haven't painted them any color in the last 5-6 years, I already feel younger :)

3 comments:

Britt said...

TESS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I sure do love you. How can I not, you are gorgeous and taking pictures of yourself.

I am so glad you have a 3 year old to keep it classy.

XO

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! And I'd say 27 for you means HOT! You are gorgeous!

Hannah and Benjamin Aeby said...

You are a hot 27 year old!! I know exactly what you are talking about though. I still feel like I am in my early 20's.