Thursday, June 19, 2014

May- Oregon Trip


Towards the beginning of May I went home to visit my family. My brother and my sister were planning to run a 1/2 marathon of their own charting before my brother deployed. My other two sisters and I decided to surprise my brother throughout the run and join in. It all turned out so well and was such a sweet weekend. We missed our brother Adam but he was able to visit Brigham the weekend before. It was an amazing trip!

While I was away Ryan took good care of these little babes.

I was able to go to the Portland Temple with 4 of my 5 siblings and 2 of their spouses, and my parents while I was in town.

2 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Loved that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krystal

Britt said...

AWWW I love your family. What a fun idea to surprise him on the run! You are so cute! XOXO