Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tess is crazy pregnant

For those of you who haven't heard, Tess is pregnant. The due date is Oct. 20th. We're not exactly sure that we can be trusted as parents, but we're both excited to give it a shot. We made this video to tell Tess's parents that she was pregnant. This will be her parents' 20th grandchild so we took the birthdays of all the other grandkids and flashed them one by one on the screen, with every fifth one showing Tess's due date. Anyway, I'll stop trying to explain it and just let you watch it. (Make sure the volume is up, the music is what makes it good).



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxnz6Puh0cE

8 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

Congratulations, Tess! I am so excited for you!! Being a parent is a wonderful adventure.

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

I have known for awhile.... my family is horrible with secrets!!! Anyways... congrats!! You and Ryan will be great parents.

Ylfe said...

this video is really fun! We all enjoyed watching it. We are so excited for you and for us to have another cousin and niece or nephew!
love to you both!

Jandi said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for this post!!! :) I am so excited for you guys! You're going to love this new adventure in life! We want weekly belly shots if you don't mind! J/K! Love you sister pants and brother ryan! :) By the way, the video is so fun! Love it!

Jandi said...

Just to clarify, we want weekly belly shots of the both of you! :) J/K!

Callie and Jordan said...

Ryan sometimes your creativity sickens me! That was an awesome video, Jordan and I are so excited for the both of you and know that you will make amazing parents.

Billy and Megan said...

WAHOO! I was wondering how you were going to announce it. You need to post a picture of the crazy baby poster you used at Mom's house.

Clarise and Ryan Pedersen said...

I just found your blog!!! Yay! Tess, honey, how are you? Congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting!!!!