Sunday, September 27, 2009

A baby shower surprise

The morning of my baby shower the doorbell rang and I found this note sitting on top of a car seat with a baby in it.





















Here is little Zac my nephew that came all the way from California with his momma, my sister, Ylfe for the baby shower. We were really excited because we hadn't met Zac yet since he was born in April and we hadn't seen Ylfe in a long time either.

















My sister Jandi and her 9month old Myles, me and my belly, Ylfe and her 6month old Zac.

















I have to give a big thanks to Ylfe and Jandi for coming out for the shower. And a big thanks to my sisters in law Megan and Jamie for putting on the baby shower. It was a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Love the pics Tess! So sorry I missed it! You've got less than a month to go...let the countdown begin! Soon you'll be a momma. So soon. So so soon.
love,
Krystal

Britt said...

OHHHH my cute!!! I loved this post and I LOVE you! I can't wait till you have him! After a bit I will have to come and visit you my darling!

Ylfe said...

Tess, I'm so so happy I got to come! I keep thinking about how fun it was to see you and Jandi. I can't wait to see your little one. Almost here!