Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oregon in a day

After the wedding in Washington we were able to swing down to Oregon for a day and a half. It was so fun to see the family. My sister Krystal didn't know we were coming so it was extra fun to surprise her on her doorstep. We also got to be there for our niece Etta's 2nd birthday. Even though it was a short trip it was lots of fun, we love seeing family!
















Mom and dad Baird looking so cute at the birthday party.

















The Pederson family
Back row: Derek, Dave, Krystal, Nicole, Nate, Front row: Lauren, and Kurt.

















Pederson pileup, Ryan and I with the Pederson kids.

















The Baird family
Brigham, Lliam, Tyra, Pheobe, Etta, Neddie






















My sister Krystal and I, and my belly of course.






















Ryan and baby Pheobe playing the piano.

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

Thanks for coming you cute sister!!!
Love,
Krystal