Monday, July 11, 2011

Lagoon part 1

Recently we took a trip down to Utah. We decided to hit up Lagoon while we were there.

















As you can see G wore a harness and leash. And no it wasn't one made for a child it was one made for a small dog that we picked up at the dollar store. I always thought it was weird to see kids on leashes until I had a kid who could outrun me. He loved having that 5 foot radius to roam around.





















G's first juice experience. It went over well of course. I'm pretty pleased that we held out on juice for this long. He was a big drinker while at Lagoon.


And the boat ride...

















Apparently the steering wheel and the bell were not enough to convince him that the boats were cool.

















But his pacifier and softy were enough to settle the mood, along with cousin Brooklyn who comforted him and kept him from going overboard.














































I know a ton of boat pictures! But it was seriously the cutest thing ever!

















G is thinking: "Here is mom, better let her know how traumatizing the boat ride was."

















Some cuddles after lots of excitement.





















More on Lagoon coming soon...

2 comments:

Jandi said...

I wanna go to Lagoon! It's been like 15 years or so! I love the boat pics and you cuddling him. I may have to invest in a leash for Myles :)

Britt said...

HOLY CUTE! I love little G. I love your naked toes. I told Rusty we need to go to see you. How do you feel about surprise visits? That's all we can plan for.... come see us?!