Monday, July 25, 2011

Lagoon Part 2

Back to Lagoon (which was now almost a month ago).





















So I really love carousels. I was so excited to take Graham on the carousel because he actually seemed interested in it when we walked by. So we got all strapped on this bird (above). Then, problem #1, the carousel woman walks by and says "one per seat." Are you kidding? So we had to ditch the bird because now I would have to hold Graham on the seat while he rode and I didn't want to hold him on one that went up and down. So we found this lovely giraffe that stood still.

















Problem #2 he wouldn't sit on it unless I was sitting on it. Which led to us both standing on the carousel. You may ask "Tess why didn't you just sit in one of those booth/bench things?" My answer because those are lame if you are on a carousel. But I also always thought it was lame to just stand by an animal on a carousel. Now I feel bad for always thinking parents were so lame who just stood on carousels. I always thought saddle up already! Little did I know they had to stand by their child so they didn't fall off.






















Though the rides at Lagoon were a flop for Graham he loved Lagoon-a-beach.





































At the end of the day we went home and put Graham to bed (with gma and gpa listening for him) then went back for some big rides. We liked Wicked, the Colossus, and the Rocket the best. (Even though I blacked out on Colossus the first time.) Wooo hooo for Lagoon!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Woah- you blacked out?!?! What the heck that would fareak me out. Lagoon! So fun! I am always telling Clay I can't wait till he is better and then we need to go to an amusement park. I LOVE roller coasters. That sucks about the carousel. Seriously? I guess they just don't want to be sued for a kid falling off or something but really? So silly. Sorry that was such a disappointment. I hate that.